Miley Ray Cyrus, née Destiny Hope Cyrus le 23 novembre 1992 à Nashville dans le Tennessee, est une auteur-compositrice-interprète et actrice américaine. Elle est surtout connue pour avoir incarné Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana dans la série Hannah Montana entre 2006 et 2011, et grâce au succès de cette franchise, elle devient l'« idole des jeunes », selon le Daily Telegraph.
Citations de Miley CyrusModifier
- (en) Being famous is like a dream come true but it's really difficult because you lose your freedom. I don't want to lose being a kid.
- Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), novembre 2007, dans Reuters UK.
- (en) I understand... the pressure is definitely hard, but I think just keeping your head on your shoulders is easier than it looks. I think if you know who you are, then I think you'll be fine for the rest of the way.
- Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), Janvier 2008, dans OK! Magazine.
- (en) Some people think you have more privileges than other teenagers because of what you do, and that's not it at all. It's actually the opposite.
- Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), février 2008, dans OK! Magazine.
- (en) I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me, I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together, and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams.
- Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), Avril 2008, dans Reuters.
- (en) The pictures of me on the Internet were silly, inappropriate shots. I appreciate all the support of my fans, and hope they understand that along the way I am going to make mistakes and I am not perfect. I never intended for any of this to happen, and I am truly sorry if I have disappointed anyone. Most of all, I have let myself down. I will learn from my mistakes and trust my support team.
- Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), Avril 2008, dans MTV.
- (en) My guitar is like my best friend. My guitar can get me through anything. If I can sit down and write an amazing song with my guitar about what's going on in life, then that's the greatest therapy for me.
- Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), 2008, dans Mirror.
- (en) I like to think of myself as the girl that no one can get, that no one can keep in their hand.
- Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), Juillet 2008, dans People Magazine.
- (en) I always love coming to Disneyland but celebrating my birthday here with my family, friends and the kids from YSA is really awesome!, this is a night I'll never forget.
- Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), 2008, dans MarketWatch.
- (en) I went to Starbucks and there was, like, no-one, no-one asked me for my autograph, no-one did anything, so I was like 'woah, this is really cool, this is really strange'.
- Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), Octobre 2008, dans BBC News.
- (en) Shoes. I like shoes a lot. My favorite are these Tory Burch boots that I have on. But my favorite shoes to buy are Converse shoes. I have probably every color of Converse shoes known to man.
- Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), Novembre 2008, dans Inquirer.
- (en) That's what I want to do with my life. I would love to be a photographer, I want to come to London to study. I hear there are some great schools here so I would love to do that.
- Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), 2008, dans TV Guide.
Citations sur Miley CyrusModifier
- (en) We don't have each other's phone numbers. But when she meets me, she's excited. It's cute – I see a lot of myself in her.
- Hilari Duff (trad. Wikiquote), Avril 2008, dans Allure Magazine.
- (en) Of course I look out for her and feel protective over her. People forget she's just a kid. She loves just hanging out, chatting and catching up on gossip.
- Jason Earles (trad. Wikiquote), 2008, dans Mirror.
- (en) She's been my best friend for the last five years and I'll always be there for her. I love her.
- Mitchel Musso (trad. Wikiquote), 2008, dans Mirror.
- (en) Her voice is surprisingly rich for a girl in her early teens, and she has more personality than many pop starlets her age, especially those in the Disney stable.
- AllMusic (trad. Wikiquote), 2008, dans AllMusic.
Paroles de chansonsModifier
Tu m'appelais ton rêveur,
Et maintenant je vis hors de mes rêves;
Oh si seulement tu pouvais voir,
Toute chose qui est en train de m'arriver
- (en) You used to call me your dreamer,
And now I'm living out my dreams;
Oh, how I wish you could see,
Everything that's happening for me.
- I Miss You, Brian Green et Wendy Foy Green (trad. Wikiquote), Miley Cyrus, album Meet Miley Cyrus (2007 chez Hollywood).
Je suis venue comme une boule de démolition,
Je n'ai jamais frappé si fort en amour.
- (en) I come in like a wrecking ball,
I never hit so hard in love.
- Wrecking Ball, Lukasz Gottwald, Maureen McDonald, Kiyanu Kim, Stephan Miccio, Sacha Skarbek et Henry Walter (trad. Wikiquote), Miley Cyrus, album Bangerz (2013 chez RCA).
- (en) We always end up singing the same song
- Tiger dreams, Drozd et W. Coyne (trad. Wikiquote), Miley Cyrus ft. Ariel Pink, album Miley Cyrus & her dead petz (2015 chez Smiley Miley).
Assise ici avec rien à dire
Regardant de la fenêtre et il pleut
Mais le soleil s'est levé pour la journée
Et il y a probablement un arc-en-ciel
Mais je m'en fous
Car toutes les couleurs sont parties avec toi
- (en) Sitting here with nothing to say
Looking out the window it just rained
But the sun's up for the day
And there's probably a rainbow
But I don't care
Cause all the colors left with you
- Space Boots, Miley Cyrus (trad. Wikiquote), Miley Cyrus, album Miley Cyrus & her dead petz (2015 chez Smiley Miley).